Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 2, 2007

Making Progress Again!

In the mail today I got a copies of my home study agency's new license and the SW's new license. 15 minutes ago I dropped them off at the Fed Ex box to go to Topeka for authentication. Also in the package is a copy of my I-171H. I should have them back by the end of the week unless the government has a big vacation this week. Next they will be off to the Guatemalan Consulate in Houston. With that, my dossier will be FINISHED!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations, and thanks for stopping by our blog! Here's to a quick process for all of us. I added your link to Sophia's blog, so I (and others) can follow Johanna's story! Have a wonderful day!

Crystal said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how this feels to be so close to being finished!!!!!!!!!! Hey hey we could be going thru this together!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog --I am going to add you to my favorites if you don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to follow your journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, congratulations! May the dossier move quickly in Guatemala and your baby girl that is chosen for you becomes known!

Donna