Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2007

What's Going On

It has been awhile since I posted so I thought I had better catch up. I am still working on my dossier for Guatemala. I am waiting on one reference and the two witness statements. I should get those from friends this week.

I heard from USCIS about fingerprints but need to try to schedule another time. They letter I received said we can go to Wichita on any Wednesday for fingerprints. Wednesday is not really good. Mom works at Wal-Mart on Wednesday afternoon. It would also not be good for daycare. A Friday would be much better. I am going to see about making an appointment even though the lady on the phone said I couldn't make an appointment.

Other than that, nothing else is going on. I am continuing to try to raise money. We are planning for a big garage sale but don't have date yet.

No comments: