Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thank You Shopper!!!

I got my third statement from my Bookcodex shopping fund-raiser. This is the first time I have gotten any money on a statement. Someone bought several items from Office Depot through my site. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! Every dollar helps me get my Johanna Faith.

For those of you who don't know what this is, I'll tell you. Down this page and on the right side is a link to Bookcodex shopping. At this site are several stores you can shop from. Some of them are quite familar, Wal-Mart, Sears, Office Depot, etc. Some are specialty shops. If you go through my blog to this site and shop, a portion of what you spend comes to me for my adoption fund. Take a look if you haven't already done so. Tell your friends and family.

4 comments:

HollyGee said...

Ok, I just bought Gia's toddler bed, mattress and mattress protector through Walmart, through your site. I hope this helps you out a little:)

Gail said...

Thank you Holly!!

Calico Sky said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I too really love the Kaz program but it is not possible for me to take that time off (my employer won't let it count as FMLA as I am not in the country! argh!). I think I'll get there one day though!!!

Michelle Smiles said...

Welcome to the crazy world of Guat adoption!