Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Making Changes

I had a couple of changes to make on my blog since I have changed countries. Tomorrow I will put on things about Guatemala, now that I have removed the Kazakhstan stuff. I also went through my filebox and shreaded a bunch of papers. My whole dossier has to be redone. I think the new one will be easier and I will hopefull have it in Topeka by Wednesday.

I will be adding new blogs to my list of "Favorites" too. I have started visiting more blogs of people adopting from Guatemala. I will add those to this site.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I'm sorry you have to redo your dossier, but it sounds like changing countries is the right decision for you. Thankfully it doesn't sound like it's going to take too long to get it redone and off to Topeka!

Unknown said...

We are in the same situation as you; we recently changed from Russia to Guatemala. It even looks like we are very close in timing also. We will be interested in following your blog. Good luck and God bless.
http://hannahjemmott.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Good luck with your Guatemala process !! :)