Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

New Foster Sibling

Johanna's foster family is expecting an addition to their family any day now. I am very excited for them but also know that this is a difficult time for them. They have four children ages 6-14 and that can be expensive, as we all know. The father works as a custodian in an apartment building, I think. They are a very nice family and took the best care of Johanna. I am so thankful for them.

I am going to send them some money to help with hospital costs of the new baby and delivery. However, with my addition of Johanna, I don't have a whole lot to spare. I am hoping to get some others to donate something to send to this wonderful family. I have a Paypal account at gails1107@cox.net If you would like to help, even just a little, please donate and leave me a comment letting me know you did.
Thanks!!

No comments: