Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!!

My little pink poodle is ready to go trick-or-treating. We just went to a local nursing home and a cousin's house.




Trick-or-treating at one of the nursing homes. I forgot Johanna's pumpkin so a nurse gave us a bag to put the candy in.



This is what happened to Johanna's first pumpkin. The squirrels loved it!!!


This is my niece Brooklen. Her grandmother (not my mother) made her a flapper dress for Halloween. It is so cute!! Brooklen is 11 years old and is Johanna's closest first cousin in age.

12 comments:

Carol said...

I love the pink poodle costume! I know she had fun!
Carol

Jenne said...

Looks like Johanna had fun! I LOVE her costume, she make a cute poodle.

Pineapple Princess said...

Your pink poodle is adorable!!

Tami said...

That costume is SO cute! :) Glad she had a great time. Maddie enjoyed her first Halloween too.

Daphne said...

Love the costumes!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

What a cute little poodle Johanna makes! Of course I think our kids would be cute in a potato sack!
Becky T.

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I never thought of trick-or-treating at a nursing home! I bet the folks there just love it. I love the costume, she makes an adorable pink poodle.

veggiemom said...

What a cutie that poodle is!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, what a pretty pink poodle she is! She is just so adorable.

Susie said...

Gail, she is adorable!!! I love all the pink. I seen this costume, its so stinking cute on Johanna. Just wait till Christmas...life is so much more fun in the eye's of a child. Lots of love, Susie

Melissa said...

What a cute little poodle!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect pink poodle! So cute!