Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

FFF - For Crying Out Loud

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday theme is "Crying Out Loud." I don't have many pictures of Johanna crying but not because she doesn't do her share. Be sure to look at yesterday's post, if you haven't already, to see the much happier Johanna.



Now, this is really "crying out loud." Grandma and Mommy were trying to get Johanna to show her latest feat, climbing onto the couch. Johanna wanted no part of it and let us know.

12 comments:

Jill said...

What a sweetie! I had a hard time finding them too in the digital age most of those are erased!

Anonymous said...

Gail, she is so gorgeous... tears and all!

Anonymous said...

awwwww she is sooooo pretty even crying Gail!

hugs,Leslie

Rebekah said...

I LOVE that video! She is too cute ... and I love the photos of her on the verge of a meltdown ... she is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!

MICHELLE said...

SHE IS SO PRECIOUS YOU JUST WANT TO REACH IN THE COMPUTER AND PICK HER UP.

Hannah said...

She is so cute!

One Busy Momma said...

Awww.. .Never on demand right?

She's still adorable... crying or not!

Unknown said...

aaaawwwww.... even when she's crying she is just too cute to resist!

Sarah said...

Too sweet, even with the tears!

Aileen said...

Priceless crying pictures! Your daughter is just beautiful!

Robyn said...

How adorable!! She's beautiful even when she's crying.

Vanessa said...

Too cute!! I always get pictures of my kids crying so I can show it to their boy/girl friend when they get older!! I mean my mom did it to me and I turned out ok...I think !! lOL!