Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

FFF- Friends with Stuffing

This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is "Friends with Stuffing." I just put Johanna down for her morning nap and was able to get a picture of her with her three favorites. The Gymboree kitty I sent to her in Guatemala. Her foster mom said she slept with it every night so I have kept it in her bed. (This isn't her normal bed.) The lamb sings "Jesus loves me" and I got it for her while waiting. Her very favorite is the musical light up Glow-worm. She got it as a shower gift.



If you would like to see more "Favorite Foto Friday" pictures, go to
www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW love this pic!

Sarah said...

Awww... what a sweet sleeping angel with her fuzzy friends!

MICHELLE said...

SHE LOOKS SO CUTE WITH ALL OF HER BABIES AROUND HER. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Pineapple Princess said...

Aww! She is such a cutie sleeping with her little "friends"!

Debbie said...

Oh how sweet she looks with her furry friends!!

Debbie

nora said...

What a sweetie. We have an infatuation with "glowy" too!

One Busy Momma said...

Soo cute!!! Love sleeping pics!!!
My little girl loves her glo worm too!

Denise

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Robyn

Jenne said...

So CUTE!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Precious!!