Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Brilliant Weblog - Tag


I was tagged by Ellie for the "Brilliant Weblog Premio" award. I have to answer the following questions about myself and tag seven other friends.
A. Attached or single? Single
B. Best friend? My mom; Johanna's only grandparent
C. Cake or pie? Neither. I prefer something salty
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Laptop
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? Garden City, KS
I. Indulgence? Sunflower seeds
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? 1
L. Life isn’t complete without? God, my daughter
M. Marriage date? to be announced, maybe
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 3 older sisters, 1 younger brother
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobias? heights
Q. Quotes? For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord . . . Jer. 29:11
R. Reasons to smile? Johanna Faith, Watching "Wipeout"
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? don't know
V. Vegetable? corn
W. Worst habits? biting my fingernails
X X-ray or ultrasound? whatever is needed
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn

I am tagging these seven blog friends:
1. Carrie - Mary Sofia's Mommy
2. Stacie - Allie's Mommy
3. Jane - Cara's Mommy
4. Dottie - Kylie's Mommy
5. Kerri - Medina & Ruby's Mommy
6. Becky - Tabitha's Mommy
7. Carol - Selena's Mommy

3 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Hi Gail,
I see here you are tagging me, but you forgot to "tag" me....lol. That's ok, I see the tag so I'll continue it on!
Becky T.

Jane said...

Finally got it done! Thanks!

Carol said...

Hi Gail,
How fun! I see you are a Capricorn too...I'm Jan 11...what about you??