Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

FFF - Crazy Hair

For today's Favorite Foto Friday Johanna is going to show all those with crazy hair how to tame it.

While taking this video I realized the water was going a little deep. I scooted Johanna back and turned the water off. Johanna didn't like that at all and proceeded to throw a fit, pitching herself forward. She forgot she was in the tub. I quickly pulled her face up out of the water. I wish I had gotten a picture of the startled look on her face. The next day when she threw her fit, she stayed vertical. Guess she is a quick learner.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

My almost two year old cackled at the video!

Becca said...

How great - Ella is almost three and I can hardly get her to put her head under streaming water like that! Johanna is beautiful.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Oh she is toooo cute!!!!

Have a great weekend,Leslie

Debbie said...

It does my heart good to know that someone else has a child that throws themselves backwards or forwards when having a temper tantrum.

Thank you Johanna for showing us all how to tame our crazy hair.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is way too funny.

Sarah said...

Awww yes... spirited children who know how to throw a good fit! Johanna is too cute!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn