Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by about three people. I am not going to tag anyone since I think about everyone has been tagged. I will however, tell the seven weird things about myself.

1. At home I have to eat with certain spoons and only the two salad forks. I don't know why this is. I have no problems with silverware away from home.

2. I am afraid of the dark and sleep with a nightlight in my bathroom and the light on in the stairway. I also run a fan because I don't like the quiet.

3. I was an accident. I am 6.5 years younger than my closest sister. However, I am sure my mom can't imagine life without me.

4. I live with my mother and we even share a car. Hey! Rent is cheap!

5. Every one of my siblings has at least one child not born to them. I will now fit into the group.

6. I sleep with a stuffed dog. I had a rabbit for 20 years but left it at a hotel last summer and never got it back.

7. I can eat sunflower seeds faster than anyone. My mom laughs and calls me a parrot.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

These are fun! I think I knew most of them, although I'd never thought about how each of your siblings has a child not born to them. That is a pretty cool legacy for your family, I think, despite the hard situations some of them have had.

Oh, and Heath prefers to only use the dinner size forks and the soup spoons, instead of the smaller forks and spoons here at home. So maybe he inherited this from you?

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frances said...

The rabbit story made me sad )-:

Beth said...

This just made me giggle. We all have our "things" don't we?

Thanks for sharing!