Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cousins

When I posted about getting the new birth certificate one of my nephews commented that he can "hardly wait to meet his new cousin." This cousin of Johanna's happens to be 30 years old. He is the oldest first cousin. This is a list of Johanna's first cousins. Heath 29, Angel 29, Felix 27 (I think), Rachel 24, Pandy 20,Kristie 19, Rodrick 16, Sean 13 and Brooklen will be 11 in May. Hmmmm. I wonder who Johanna will play with at family gatherings? Thankfully, Heath, Angel and Felix all have young children. I also have several step nieces and nephews who have small children.

5 comments:

LISA said...

That's funny! But older cousins could make great babysitters!!

Susie said...

Looks like little miss sunshine will be the center of attention! :) Susie

Victoria and Joe said...

I am guessing she will have no trouble getting attention .. She'll have them wrapped in no time at all.

JuJu - said...

wow - I hope you are traveling soon to bring her home

Nikki said...

It's the same on my husband's side of the family, except that they're not TOO much older. The oldest cousin would be 17, I think. Your little girl is definitely going to be the center of attention!