Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

Angel at the Lab

A few days ago I emailed Pat at the lab to see if the dna sample had arrived there. I really didn't think it had yet but wanted to check anyway. Pat wrote back saying it wasn't there but she would keep me informed. She is such an angel!! Below is the email I just received.

Gail.
sample has arrived on Ana
It will be entered in the system this afternoon and testing will
start...usually takes about 7-10 days..some go faster but it totally
depends on the testing...I will keep you posted

12 comments:

The gFamily said...

YAY!! So close to pink!!

Stacie said...

Danilo's arrived yesterday...we are getting so close!

Stacie
Waiting for Danilo & Maysa

Unknown said...

Exciting news!!!

Ava Bella said...

Isn't Pat the best! What a breath of fresh air. Your Oink is right around the corner!!!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Pat, is a very caring person. I was so happy when we received word from her when our DNA was completed and results headed back to the Embassy.
You are almost there!!!
Becky T.

Victoria and Joe said...

OMG!!! Everything is moving so fast now.. You will have her in your arms before you know it.. You packed yet?

Steph said...

Ohh, sooo close!!!!!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Gail-
I am so happy for you ! I hope you are ready Mommy... Cause Johanna Faith is coming home !
God Bless-
Julie

Nikki said...

I love those wonderful news emails! YAY! I hope the result is sent out SOON to the USE and your pink comes the next day. I've heard of that happening, but it wasn't in my case. I had to wait for 4 days.

Praying the PINK just within a day of arrival to the USE!! :)

Cammie said...

Yay!! So exciting, isn't Pat the best?! You are almost there!

Cammie

Melissa said...

Yes, she is truly an angel!

Nikki said...

YAY! It's been quite a while now so maybe it's already at USE?! You're sooooo close!!

You'd better start packing... because I started but I still have a LONG way to go! I'm starting to have a panic attack! Just a little advice here-- get started NOW! :)

Hugs!