Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

One Year Later

Last year December 3 was on a Sunday. It was during praise and worship time at church that I heard God speaking to me. He was telling me that in a year I would have my own baby girl.
Here it is, one year later. I have my baby girl!! She is still in Guatemala but God is faithful. My baby will be home soon. I can hardly wait until I can actually hold her in church during praise and worship time and teach her to praise God who brought her to me.
Yesterday one of the songs we sang in church really spoke to me about this journey I have been on. Here are the words . . .

Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom
Or the strong man boast in his strength
Let not the rich man boast in his riches
But let the humble come and give thanks
To the One who made us, the One who saved us


Chorus:
I will boast in the Lord my God
I will boast in the One Who's worthy
I will boast in the Lord my God
I will boast in the One Who's worthy, He's worthy

Bridge:
I will make my boast in Christ alone
I will make my boast in Christ alone
(Repeat twice)

©2006 Integrity's Hosanna! Music
All rights reserved. International copyright secured.
CCLI song #4662350

4 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Beautiful post!!!!

Melissa said...

Yes, God is faithful. His timing is not always our timing, but His timing is perfect! Your baby girl will be with you in church at His appointed time!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I'm trying to catch up on my blogs!! Congratulations on PA! That is something to celebrate. You are moving right along.

Sharon

Ellie said...

Oh... So Sweet!!!

HUGS