Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Meeting Butterscotch

I had to get Johanna's big horse out of the garage. To get the car in the garage the box had to be moved and was sitting on top of the freezer. I couldn't get into the freezer. I decided to move the box downstais but wanted to see what the horse was like first. My mom thought we should put it together and let the daycare kiddos see it. Caleb and Reagan were upstairs to help.


You say there is a horse in the huge box?


Where is the head?


My mom and my niece Rachel trying to wire the head in.
Reagan is holding out her finger and saying the horse bit her.


The huge box is a lot of fun!!

5 comments:

Cammie said...

Isn't it always the way, fabulous toy and the most exciting part is the box!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great horse!!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

That is a great horse!! Johanna is a lucky little girl!!!

Sharon

Courtney said...

Giddy up ............... Love the horse. Courtney

Nikki said...

It really is exciting getting ready for Johanna's arrival, huh? We haven't even started! Now is perfect time because Christmas is around the corner-- nice spirit!