Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Johanna's Special Onsie

My niece Brooklen goes to a very nice school about 10 miles south of town. Each year they do the best fundraiser. Each child draws and colors a picture. The child then takes the picture home along with an order form. They sell their artwork to family and friends on items such as shirts, mousepads, mugs, bookbags, etc.
This year I bought a long-sleeved shirt with Brooklen's picture on it. I also bought two luggage tags with the picture on them. They are bright yellow and will be very easy to spot when I finally travel to and from Guatemala to get my baby girl.

My favorite thing I bought is pictured below. It is a onsie for Johanna. I had the words "Mommy's Sunshine" put under the picture. I just love it!!!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

hiya Auntie G!!!--Waiting and waiting with you!! On sweetie here hoping you go into PGN and a record speed OUT :O) Hang in there--((((HUGS)))))))))))

veggiemom said...

What a great idea for a fundraiser. Hope you get to use the onsie and luggage tags very soon.
Kerri and Ruby

Cammie said...

What an adorable onesie! Love the artwork, such a cool idea :) Hope you are in PGN soon, I know how stressful it is waiting.

Cammie

Jenn said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

That is so special. You will always cherish it.

Andrea

Handlyrics said...

I love that. Very cute. Hope your process runs smoothly. I am not that familiar with Guatemala adoptions, but good luck with everything.

Chevella

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love that onsie. It is soooo cute. Hoping and praying that your wait is soon over.

Snowflowers Mum said...

BEAUTIFUL...it reminds me of Justin Roberts (kids singer) 'great big sun'

Hayley