Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Under 300


I want to send out a big shout for my "Loser" friend Jez. As of tonight's show, Jez is under 300 pounds. That is so wonderful!!! I did not even recognize Jez when I first saw him on the show tonight. He looks so different already.

I was disappointed the black team didn't win the challenge tonight. I wanted Jez to get video from home. Three of our little daycare girls did a cheer for Jez that his mother videoed and had sent to him. I was really wanting to see it on tonight's show. Maybe next time.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JEZ!!

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is so neat that you know him!!! I love that show and Jez will be my man from now on.

Jodie said...

I almost didn't recognize him either! I love seeing their results at the end of the show.
PS..I'm kind of scared of his trainer Jillian :0

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Way To Go Jez... Even though I dont know you... I am so very PROUD of all you are accomplishing !
God Bless-
Julie