Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by my blogger friend Ellie. Here it goes!
Jobs I Have Had
Checker/Cashier
Pizza Hut
Burger King
Wal-Mart Bakery
School Bus Driver
Elementary Teacher
Daycare Provider

Places I've Lived
Kansas
Nebraska - College
Colorado Springs - 8 weeks of student teaching
Palm Beach County Florida

Foods That I Love
Sunflower Seeds
Chicken
Pasta
Mexican
Seafood

Places That I Would Rather Be
Guatemala with my baby girl
Disney World
On a Train going anywhere

TV Shows I Watch
Boston Legal
The Biggest Loser
The O'Reilly Factor
Desperate Housewives
Lots of Fox News

Books I Love
The Bible
The Family Nobody Wanted
Anything by Beverly Lewis

I Am Tagging
Sharon - Olivia's Mommy
Kelly - Nicco's Mommy
Kim - Mommy of Dmitri from Kazakhstan
Melissa - Sunbeam's Mommy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have to agree with you--there is no place I'd rather be right now than in Guatemala with my girl!

I see that you tagged me. Check my blog in a day or two.....