Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Owie!!

Johanna is wearing shorts today since the weather is so nice. It is about 80 degrees outside. Downside, she got her first skinned knee. She didn't even know it and I don't know when or how it happened. I just saw it on her knee. After I pointed it out she started fussing about it but I told her it was okay. I washed it and put a band-aid on it. If my little girl is going to start getting owies, I am going to have to get some girly band-aids. She is wearing Diego right now.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I know we're having awesome weather right now too!!

Pineapple Princess said...

80 degrees outside? You are so lucky! Rainy and gloomy here, but I saw a rainbow so there's hope!

Funny how it didn't hurt until you pointed it out to her. I've had that happen, too. Funny!

Tami said...

Poor baby! You're going to need to stock up on pink, girly band-aids. If your girl is anything like mine, they'll be just the trick for skinned knees.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

It is supposed to be in the high 70's here this weekend and I can't wait.

Andrea