Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Real Haircut

Johanna got her first real haircut on Saturday. I had trimmed it once before but she needed it evened up and layered. The back had finally filled in over the bald spot and the front, top and sides needed to be cut even with the back.

I was going to get my haircut too. We waited almost an hour and a half for haircuts. Johanna got her's cut at the same time I did. My mom held her while my niece Xaviera took pictures. She did wonderfully!!








Final look

5 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Her hair looks so cute. She looks so happy.
Becky T.

Cammie said...

Adorable! Great pictures, thanks for sharing :)

Cammie

Susie said...

Oh Johanna, you are such a fun little girl to keep track of. Love that smile. And yes, I agree, she does look like my girl friends little girl. Here name is Ana and they get asked all the time if their daughter is from China! I dont get it. Blessings, Susie

Melissa said...

She looks great!

Unknown said...

Looks good. Looks like she behaved well for the haircut too. (much better than my feisty boy ever does)