Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July

I think Johanna had a very nice 4th of July. At least I did. My nephew from Wichita came to town with his wife and three little boys. (I love visiting with them because their youngest is just older than Johanna and I can get lots of advice and information.) Aside from cleaning after the three floods in one week in the basement we had family dinners and fireworks. We went to the fairgrounds to watch the city fireworks too.

Below are pictures of Johanna in ONE of her FOUR 4th of July outfits. This is the first time she rode the little train and she loved it.




Before the city fireworks started Johanna was having a wonderful time sitting in her stroller and visiting with family.


The picture below is after the first firework went off. She didn't really like them and we ended up watching them from the van.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see Johanna had a good first 4th of July!

Unknown said...

So cute! Poor little thing, she looks so scared in the fireworks picture. I can't believe she is going to be one!

Take care,
Donna