Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 24, 2007

To Guatemala For Christmas

I had so much fun shopping for Johanna yesterday!! I am already wanting to shop some more and send down another package after the first of the year. I bought all size 3/6 months clothes and I sure hope they will fit. Below are the things I bought and a few I got last year after Christmas on clearance when I knew I was going to be adopting a baby.
"Grandma's Little Angel" outfit

"Baby's First Christmas" outfit with bib and hat

Fisher Price pastel key-like baby toy. I got this yesterday at Kohl's and loved that there was a whole collection of pastel toys. I also got the stacking rings in pastel but will keep them here until Johanna comes home.

Christmas sleeper and two bibs

"Baby's First Christmas" Stocking

This is an outfit I got on an online site. It is Italian.

These are "First Christmas" pacifiers. Believe it or not, I want my baby on a pacifier.

I saved the best for last. I couldn't find a dress exactly like I wanted but I found about six dresses at Kohl's that I liked. I showed them all to my mom so she could help me decide which on to get. It came with tights with hearts on them and I also got little black shoes.

10 comments:

Terry said...

SO CUTE!!! She is going to be ADORABLE in that dress!

Terry

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Everything is beautiful! I am glad you had fun shopping!

Andrea

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Oh, I love little girls clothes. I bet the shopping was fun. She is going to look so beautiful (of course she always is) in those outfits.

Melissa said...

Isn't it fun to shop for babies? I hope you also send some cameras to the foster mom so she will take pictures of Johanna in all her Christmas things.

Courtney said...

wow.... you did a great job shopping. love all her new clothes. courtney

Teri said...

I love shopping for girls!! You got some really cute stuff. I'm going to visit our baby 12/4 to 12/11, I couldn't wait any longer. I think I'll go to Kohl's too before I go.

Tami said...

I love shopping for baby stuff! That dress is absolutely adorable!!!

Aileen said...

Love the clothes you picked out! I've been shopping for our baby too and have been having a hard time deciding what size to buy too!

Corey said...

Such cute things!!!! She'll be so cute in them!!!

Nicole said...

OH! These are so cute! I love shopping for our little ones!!