Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas Shopping

I do have a lot to be thankful for but this year am skipping the traditional Thanksgiving celebration. Mom and I are hitting the road tomorrow. Friday morning we will join the crowds of people shopping in the malls!!!

I will be looking for a Christmas dress to send to Johanna and other gifts for her. My friend Shannon is taking some things down for me. Hopefully she will be going down to pick up her baby girl Analise in the next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Shopping for a little one sounds like so much fun! I never got to buy the itty bitty clothes! Have fun!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Shopping always made me feel better during my long wait. I can't wait to see what you get the little one. Have fun!!!

Kylie's Mommy said...

Have fun shopping and please don't forget to post pics of your purchases..I love seeing baby clothes posts.....
Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Have fun shopping! And Happy Thanksgiving.

Andrea