Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

TAGGED!!

I have been tagged by Melissa who is adopting Sunbeam from Guatemala. Sunbeam will soon be home too!!
Anyway, I have to list 8 interesting things about myself. It may take me awhile to finish this post.

1. I have been to all states except Vermont. My mother and I love to travel in the summer and we usually do a lot of driving.

2. I live with my mother and she is my best friend. I lived in Palm Beach County, Florida for about a year and a half after college but moved back home. My dad died almost 10 years ago so this living situation has worked out well. Rent is cheap too!

3. I do home daycare with my mother for a living. We have 12 children every day. I also am Sparks director at my church on Wednesday nights for the Kindergarten thru 2nd graders. Mom and I also work in our church nursery every Sunday during 2nd service. I must like kids.

4. I have 3 older sisters and 1 younger brother. I have 15 nieces and nephews. I have 26 great nieces and nephews and 1 due in January. I have 1 great-great nephew.

5. In 1983 I won a 7 day, 6 night trip to Hawaii. I had just turned 19. My mom and brother went with me.

6. I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Maggie. She sleeps with me, follows me through the house and lays by me if I am sitting on the couch. She is going to be extremely jealous when Johanna comes home.

7. I am terrified of flying!! I hate it!! Can I take a boat to Guatemala?

8. I was a huge Wizard of Oz collector but have sold almost all my collection to pay for my adoption.

I am tagging Kelly, Courtney, and Annie. Looking forward to seeing what is interesting about you all.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for doing this.

Vermont is beautiful. You need to make a trip there someday....maybe when Johanna is older. I actually lived in Vermont for 2.5 years.

Have a great day!

Rodrick said...

hey

aunt gail its rodrick im so pround an happy for u cuz u get to be a mommy XD

Courtney said...

wow....i just learned so much about you. read my blog to find out my answers.c ourtney

Rodrick said...

ya i now XD
well im goin put 20 things about me on my site u can learn more about me