Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter (cont.)

I really tried not to overdo it on Johanna's Easter basket. Of course a basket just wouldn't be complete without some candies - Peeps (Grandma ate most), Robin Egg Jelly Beans (Mommy ate most), and a chocolate bunny. Johanna got her first piece of the bunny yesterday (May 6). She really isn't much of a candy eater. Not because she doesn't like it but because I don't give her much. We may have Easter candy until Halloween.
Sorry the pictures are all out of order. LOL











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetie!!! So cute!

LynnieB said...

I think that is a perfect basket. My boys only got one piece of candy in their baskets. Thomas doesn't care for it, Will would eat it all the time and I just don't think they need it. :) Where did you find her little book? I would love to get that -

Debbie said...

Lili hasn't touched her chocolate Easter bunny yet and still has other candy left from her Easter Basket as well. Maybe we'll finish it by Christmas :-)

Unknown said...

Love the new pictures of Johanna! What a sweetie! I love her Easter pictures---so serious...and so gorgeous!