Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Johanna's First Birthday

Yesterday was Johanna's 1st birthday. We had about 20 friends and family over for a party. We had cake and ice cream, opened gifts, and had a pull-string pinata. I think Johanna had a great time.
Today we will a have smaller party with just the daycare kids in attendance. I will post pictures of it tomorrow.




Johanna did not understand why 20 people were standing around singing to her while she sat on the table. I love the look on her face!!

Eating cake. Johanna dug right in. When the frosting lifted off the cake in one piece, Johanna went right for the frosting.





Opening presents with friend Brynn.





Mommy got Johanna her first car for her first birthday. Hope she doesn't expect one when she turns 16.
Friends Desiree and Abigail push Johanna.

15 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Johanna! I'm so glad you had such a great party. Don't grow up too fast--give mommy time to enjoy you!

veggiemom said...

Happy birthday, Johanna!!! Looks like you had a great party!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Jenny said...

Happy belated birthday, Johanna! What cute pictures! I like the two of her on the table, too.

Tami said...

Happy birthday!!! What sweet pictures! ;)

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Johanna!

Susie said...

OH my goodness, i dont even know where to start. The hair, the bib, the car the cake...all too perfect! I cant believe Johanna is already one, how fast this time is going by and how precious these moments all are. She's wonderful and has one great Mama. Blessings, Susie

Jane said...

Happy 1st birthday, Johanna! Love your new ride!

Cammie said...

Happy birthday Johanna! Looks like you had a great day!

Cammie

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Johanna! It looks like you had a great time!!! Love that smile!!

Sharon

PS: I am so impressed that she sat through a movie!! Great job Johanna!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Johanna! She is so precious.

the flores family

Pineapple Princess said...

Happy 1st bday, Johanna! You are absolutely adorable. It looks like you were enjoying your party BIG time! Good job, mama! Everything looks so amazing!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! It looks like you were treated like a princess!

Victoria and Joe said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day. I love the bib and shirt. so cute

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Johanna! (i am a bit late since we are still recovering from our vacation)

She is such an absolute cutie! Love, love love all the photos!!!

Jill said...

Happy belated Birthday! I had the hardest time getting back to your blog... everytime I would click on your name, it would not lead me to your profile!!! I was so frustrated! i am so happy you saw my post and sent me the address!

You daughter is just beautiful!