Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pass It On . . .

My dear friend Kristi has this on her blog and I thought it sounded like so much fun. So this is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

4 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Yes, I agree, Gail, sounds like it could be fun!
Becky & Tabitha

Unknown said...

Oh fun! I love that it is anytime througout the year. fun, fun fun
I love a surprise

Unknown said...

oh, i forget to his the post button on my blog (seems to be becoming a trend with me) but i have this posted now. It is on my And She Lived blog

and for anyone else that stops in here... this is totally NOT the 3rd comment so go ahead and join Gail in this

LynnieB said...

Oh yeah! I am the third comment. :)