Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Snow

Christmas Eve we woke up to snow on the ground. It wasn't actually our first this winter but the first worth dressing and going out in. Some friends from church gave Johanna a wonderful snowsuit so out she went. She didn't know what to think of it at first but soon decided it wasn't going to hurt her.

Okay, I'm out here. I can't move so what do you want me to do now?

Hey! Where did Baby Jesus go?

Baby Jesus!! Are you in there??

I don't want to be an angel!!!

Hmmmmm . . . what do I do with this?

You want me to taste this,Mommy?

I don't think I like the taste.

Is there a polar bear in there??

I need to get this white stuff off of my mittens.

Get this off of me!!!

I've had enough of this stuff and I'm ready to go inside.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so toasty and cute in her snow suit!

Susie said...

Love it! She's such a little snow bunny! I can't wait for Ryenn's first snow--but for now I'll settle for the warmer weather we've been having the past few days!

Jenne said...

Looks like she had fun! Isaac loves to be out in the snow! A lot of the time it's just too cold though! Today it got up to 20 degrees! Brrrr!

Debbie said...

Great pictures!!! We've had snow a few times but I wasn't able to take Lili out to play. However, she does enjoy reaching through the doggie door to play in the snow :-)

Tami said...

Cute stuff! I love watching a baby's first exposure to snow. Alek could NOT figure out what the stuff was and didn't want to have anything to do with it! The video we have is priceless! :)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

adorable

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Unknown said...

That has to be the biggest, puffiest snow suit I have ever seen. Could she actually move in that thing?

She is so cute. I love the snowy photos!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

So cute! I love the pink snowsuit. Nico was able to play in the snow a little but it was so cold here. We are waiting for a good snow sledding snow.

Susie said...

These are the sweetest pictures! Send some of these to her foster Mom.

Kelly said...

I am so jealous! We haven't had a good snow yet. She is so cute!

Courtney said...

So cute. Looks like she liked the snow.......We have a ton of snow. So far we have like 56 inces. Yikes. courtney