Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Swimming!!

Johanna and I started a parent/tot water class at the YMCA last week. We are the only ones in the class. Johanna did very well. She loved the splashing and even did some kicking. I was really surprised when she put her mouth in the water and blew bubbles too.
Meeting the instructor, Angie.


We moved to the other side of the pool for a minute so Grandma could get a closer picture. Johanna didn't want to kick on that side though.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, how cool. I have been wanting to do that with Dmitrii. I am surprised you are the only ones in the class. I guess you get extra attention that way though.

Tami said...

How fun! :)

Anonymous said...

She'll be swimming in no time! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Carol said...

What a great, fun class! Johanna looks like she's having a great time! I'd love to do that with Selena, but most of the swim instructors around here want to wait until she's at least two. I never thought of the Y...think I'll call them! Thanks!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! She is growing so much. Too cute!!

Sharon

Debbie said...

Good job Mommy and Johanna! I'm really hoping to get Lili into a mommy and me swim class this winter. I figure it will not only help us fight off cabin fever, but having a pool makes it even more important the she be able to swim.

LynnieB said...

how fun! I so wish we had a Y near our home.

Unknown said...

Looks life fun.

Susie said...

Gail,you are just the best Mom! Sweet Johanna, I am so proud of you. I loved all the pics, keep it up. Thanks Gail again and again for all your support and kind words and for the generous GC for Bella. It means more than you will know. Blessings, Susie

Stacie said...

Looks like she's having a great time! She's growing up so quickly!