Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bloggers "RE-union 09"

Two blogger friends are in the early stages of planning a get-together for bloggers who have adopted or are in the process of adopting. So far there are over 50 families interested in going. Wouldn't it be great to actually meet the people you have read about online? Johanna and I are definately going, God willing. I am excited already. Below is the link to the OFFICIAL "RE-union 09" blog. Please go take a look.

www.re-union09.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds awesome. what a great idea. I will check into it. thanks for posting the blog. Courtney

Unknown said...

Sounds fun... and not too far away. I will keep this in mind!

Victoria and Joe said...

I am gonna check it out.. Sounds like a good time. I love the new picture she makes the perfect cheerleader.. love it

Unknown said...

Hi--I cannot get to the link but it sounds great!

Take care,
Donna

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

A reunion sounds fun. We are meeting Missouri Guatemalan adoption families this weekend at a get together.

I love the first year picture!