Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

Please Help

Since I don't have anything new to report as far as the adoption process goes I decided to speak on something that is on-going. That would be raising money for this adoption. So far I have done the following: garage sale, popcorn sale, ebay (ongoing), loan from Mom, cashed in aluminum cans (ongoing) save all change (ongoing) and I will be selling candles this month.

I have three ways here on my blog for money to be donated. One is the ChipIn. It is at the right side of the blog. Money can be donated directly to my Paypal account from yours. I have set a goal of $10,000 to raise by the end of the year.

Also on the right side of this blog is a shopping link. At this place you can shop at a variety of stores and a portion of the money will go to my account. This is where Holli G. got that beautiful Princess that Miss G. sleeps in. (Thanks Holli!) There is also a mystery buyer that buys office supplies from there. (Thanks Secret Buyer!).

The last way to help on my blog is the easiest. I have little white boxes from Adsense on my blog. I get a very small amount just by having people click on those and look at the sites. The amount may be small but it can add up to a lot!!

If you are interested in looking at what I have for sell on ebay, my seller id is xavie617. Take a look and tell your friends and family.

I hope to have some new photos and information about Johanna soon. Until then, the money raising must go on.
Thanks!!!

No comments: